The Kennebunkport Marina is home to a members-only boating club which offers an alternative to boat ownership. Boat Club Members will have all the benefits of owning their own boat but none of the cost or hassle that comes along with it.
It’s simple, members use the boats and we take care of everything that boat owners hate to do and pay for, including storage, dockage, maintenance, insurance, tax and cleaning. We provide an easy, care-free approach to boating at a fraction of the cost of boat ownership. Your Kennebunkport Boat Club Membership covers all costs associated with boating except the actual fuel you use.
Members have unlimited access to four boats within the fleet (boats range from 15 to 26 feet). Membership is open to boaters of any skill level, from novice to advanced. Our goal is to ensure that all members have the knowledge and skill necessary to have fun, be safe, and get the most out of their boating experience. Thus we provide a comprehensive training and boat orientation program to all new members. Training is personalized to you, and therefore may vary in length of instructions based on your comfort level and previous boating experience.
If you’re not yet convinced, here are just a few of the reasons to join the Kennebunkport Boat Club:
- No limit to the number of uses (at your membership level).
- No per use rental charge, membership covers everything but the fuel you use.
- We take care of prep and clean up–just show up with your family, friends, or clients ready to have fun.
- You don’t have to worry about boat loans, slip fees, insurance, maintenance, storage, or cleaning. We take care of that for you!
- Our online reservation system (or feel free to call us) makes reserving the boat you want easy and quick.
- Enjoy a variety of makes and models to suit your activity that day.
- Allows families to “try” boating at a reasonable price to see if it is something they really enjoy